Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

:dance3:YES...finally got there! It's not a rat but here's a clue to help identify....

i-NDNmTHw-Th.jpg
:tink:

Well the clue doesn’t really help but I’ll go with ox next

Y'all are not going to believe Katie's evening! :faint: We're all in shock! :rotfl: Along with a few other Center Stage students, they entered the Synergy Performing Arts Competition for an extra opportunity to perform before National's. Main goal is to get more Judge's thoughts on their performances. They almost canceled...last Friday the area was so flooded from the recent rains guest couldn't even GET to the resort it was being held at...roads were closed! Called this morning and competition was "on". She didn't perform until after 9 this evening but worth the wait. She did fantastic; best I've ever seen her do the solo. Awards a little after 10 and they called all the Seniors forward, gave them a special gift and a very nice speech; then awards started. She earned a Synergy Shine score (the highest score they give); got 4th Overall in almost 100 solos; a scholarship for a dance intensive; special Judge's Award for being "unbelievably believable" in her solo dedicated to teen depression. When she came forward all the Judge could say was, "would you let me give you a BIG hug for the message you delivered in your solo?" :goodvibes! But the biggest surprise of the evening came from the head of the dance department at Lamar University in Beaumont, Texas. She, and another soloist, were called forward and he offered them BOTH an $8,000 scholarships to the 4 year university in the dance program! 😲 Katie was SPEECHLESS! Sara hadn't been paying attention but immediately picked up her phone to record when she heard Katie's name called...we'd lost the livestream at home right after the Judge's Awards were announced! She was "in shock" 😆 and was STILL speechless when they called on the way home! They set up a visit next week; she's already enrolled and has her housing for Blinn Jr. College in Bryan but this may change her mind. I told her it's "MY" dream for her to get a degree in dance; we'll see what she thinks after the visit but sure hoping she decides to go that route! 🙏

1714896890318.png1714896932216.png1714896966786.png:tink:

Y'all are not going to believe Katie's evening! :faint: We're all in shock! :rotfl: Along with a few other Center Stage students, they entered the Synergy Performing Arts Competition for an extra opportunity to perform before National's. Main goal is to get more Judge's thoughts on their performances. They almost canceled...last Friday the area was so flooded from the recent rains guest couldn't even GET to the resort it was being held at...roads were closed! Called this morning and competition was "on". She didn't perform until after 9 this evening but worth the wait. She did fantastic; best I've ever seen her do the solo. Awards a little after 10 and they called all the Seniors forward, gave them a special gift and a very nice speech; then awards started. She earned a Synergy Shine score (the highest score they give); got 4th Overall in almost 100 solos; a scholarship for a dance intensive; special Judge's Award for being "unbelievably believable" in her solo dedicated to teen depression. When she came forward all the Judge could say was, "would you let me give you a BIG hug for the message you delivered in your solo?" :goodvibes! But the biggest surprise of the evening came from the head of the dance department at Lamar University in Beaumont, Texas. She, and another soloist, were called forward and he offered them BOTH an $8,000 scholarships to the 4 year university in the dance program! 😲 Katie was SPEECHLESS! Sara hadn't been paying attention but immediately picked up her phone to record when she heard Katie's name called...we'd lost the livestream at home right after the Judge's Awards were announced! She was "in shock" 😆 and was STILL speechless when they called on the way home! They set up a visit next week; she's already enrolled and has her housing for Blinn Jr. College in Bryan but this may change her mind. I told her it's "MY" dream for her to get a degree in dance; we'll see what she thinks after the visit but sure hoping she decides to go that route! 🙏

View attachment 857056View attachment 857057View attachment 857058:tink:

That’s awesome she must be so excited. Great opportunity for her.

One of the candy shops?

That’s awesome she must be so excited. Great opportunity for her.

SO excited for her! After all of Allie's offers, she was feeling a little left out :rolleyes: ! She did get one nice scholarship as a former student of St. Mary's Pre-school so this really made her feel good about herself. I love, love, love the expression/body language when the gentleman made the offer :rotfl:. Thank goodness Sara was videoing! It would be perfect; mid-size university only 2 1/2 hours away instead of the 4 like Allie! :faint:

i-jtBTcj3-S.jpg

This is not listed/considered a candy store. :goodvibes:tink:

SO excited for her! After all of Allie's offers, she was feeling a little left out :rolleyes: ! She did get one nice scholarship as a former student of St. Mary's Pre-school so this really made her feel good about herself. I love, love, love the expression/body language when the gentleman made the offer :rotfl:. Thank goodness Sara was videoing! It would be perfect; mid-size university only 2 1/2 hours away instead of the 4 like Allie! :faint:

i-jtBTcj3-S.jpg

This is not listed/considered a candy store. :goodvibes:tink:

Park? Main St Confectionery?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter