** Picture of the Day 3 **

P1100143-XL.jpg
:tink:

Senior Scholarship Ceremony this morning; Academic Awards this evening! "Officially" received the theater/dance scholarship and was awarded another scholarship from the pre-school she attended. BEST part of the evening...when her name was announced and she was walking onto the stage big sister yelled..."THAT'S MY SISTER!" 🤣

P2040319-S.jpg
P2040323-S.jpg
P2040335-M.jpg

We've had some spectacular skies and new snow on the Peak this week. This was 2 days ago and I have more to share later!

DSC09169ed-XL.jpg

Another tornado hit our town Thursday evening at 5:45; this time our side was hit along with surrounding communities. Wind reports of 120-130 mph! Youngest DD had a tree fall on her house; oldest DD didn't get hit quite as hard but large tree limb blocked their driveway; golf course was destroyed and our neighborhood had a lot of tree damage and a few homes were hit by falling trees. Our City Electrical crew, along with help from other cities, have worked 40 hours straight. Our power was out until 4:45 this afternoon and internet and TV until 11:30 this evening. Exhausted after a night of candles and battery powered lights and beginning cleanup this afternoon. DD & DGD cleaned our front yard; DH spent the day getting the tree off DD's house and repairing the roof; I started in the back yard. It will take more than a few days to complete cleanup but, as far as I know, no one was injured so we were blessed. With DGD's high school graduation a week away, the cleanup can wait...but it sure is a mess in our backyard! :faint:

P1100210-S.jpg
P1100218-S.jpg
P1100200-S.jpg

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter