Pedicure in Hook's Barbery?

leannak

DIS Veteran
Has anyone here done a pedicure in Hook's Barbery on the Wish? Any reviews? Is it a men's pedicure?

Have you sailed yet? Do you know the answer to this question? I can’t seem to get one.

Have you sailed yet? Do you know the answer to this question? I can’t seem to get one.
My guess it's a barber shop, not a spa-type experience.

I found this information on https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/onboard-activities/hooks-barbery-barber-shop/

Hook’s Barbery, a twist on a traditional European men’s salon, will offer cuts, shaves, and nail and skin care onboard the Disney Treasure. The space will brim with narrative details inspired by its namesake, Captain Hook. Not only will Hook’s Barbery provide salon and barber services, but it will also boast the ultimate toast to a pirate’s life: a hidden bar.

I know it says "Treasure" but I'd bet it's the same on the Wish.

Going to be expensive on the Treasure, but I'm going to try it out.
They have to take a Dremel to my toe nails.
The reservation and appointment lists fill up fast on DCL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter