OTU points and banking normal points

Aulani808

Earning My Ears
Would it possible to buy one time use points, and use that instead of your normal points? Could you then bank your normal points for the next year?

For example, can I buy 24 OTU points for use in UY 2024, then bank 24 normal points for UY 2025?

I believe you can buy OTU points regardless of how many available points you currently have.

Only if you book a stay that uses all your current points and would need exactly 24 one time use points. You would call and book/buy the points. Then cancel the reservation after. Then bank the points you want and book a reservation with the OTUP

You can buy them when booking something and you no longer need to be out of points.

So, you can ask to buy..at 7 months or less…when booking and leave your own points alone.

If you want to replace points you already have in a reservation, and that was booked 7 months or less…they can’t be used in a booking made in the home resort period…then you have to make a fake reservation at least 31 days in advance, but in the same UY of your trip.

Cancel it and then have the points reallocated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter