Disney Food Pictures...Part VI!

...from 50's Prime Time:

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJjkcdfVlB_jgwHHy0dEY4tsVZV51t4MhjbEwRNyGscOgg

May 2024 trip:

Three Bridges - a must-do every trip and as usual, the meal was so good. We also started with a Sangria and Corn Dip that for some I didn't get a picture of. (
possibly because I was distracted moving my chair around to avoid a stiff wind blowing in my ear.)

Steak Frites
THREE BRIDGES STEAK FRITES.jpg
Burger
THREE BRIDGES BURGER.jpg
Churros
THREE BRIDGES CHURROS.jpg

May 2024 trip:

Crews Cup Lounge: it's been a while since we've been here but it didn't disappoint for a nice light meal and possibly the best Cosmo on property!

Cosmopolitan - a thing of beauty
CREWS CUP COSMO.jpg
Old Bay Shrimp Cocktail & Lobster Bisque
CREWS CUP OLD BAY SHRIMP COCKTAIL & LOBSTER BISQUE.jpg

May 2024 trip:

Flying Fish - excellent! This was only our second time doing this restaurant but I'm glad we did. Our first experience was okay but our second try was much better. We had initially booked Narcoosees but since we had no car this trip and the weather was hot and humid we decided to do something closer to the BW.

Pork Belly Appetizer
FLYING FISH PORK BELLY.jpg
Lobster Bisque with a glimpse of my Cosmo
FLYING FISH LOBSTER BISQUE.jpg
Seafood Pastan - Yes, there is pasta under that seafood. Not a lot, but it's there.
FLYING FISH SEAFOOD PASTA.jpg
Sea Bass with Shrimp Enhancement
FLYING FISH SEA BASS.jpg
Hazelnut Chocolate Cake
FLYING FISH HAZELNUT CHOCOLATE CAKE.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter