Bounceback Information and FAQ Thread - 25-35% off BOUNCEBACKS ARE BACK for 2024/2025!

I got a nice bounceback discount of about 35% off of rack rate for early September. But I need to change the dates to mid November, the dates are not blacked out, but the CM is quoting me almost rack rate for the change. Same room, same resort, just different dates. They discount isn't even 5%.

Should I call back and get someone else to quote the change? I kept asking the CM, did you apply the bounce back offer to the new reservation and she assured me she did.

So sad, there was only a very small discount, maybe 2-3% by changing my dates.
Unfortunately, I don’t think that most of November was included in the bounceback rate. Depending what your dates are, there might not be any discounts to apply yet. The bouceback flyer that I have says that only 11/25-11/27 are included in the bouceback promotion. Most of December is included if you can move your trip out a little later.

This is a room only discount. That means each night is individually discounted if it's an included date, or at rack rate if it's not included.

This is different than package discounts (e.g., free dining, stay/play/dine) where the discounted components are based on the package start date.
Interestingly when I called multiple times from the phone number and my room on my trip this past weekend, they kept insisting that I had to have one of the bounceback days as the start of my trip. I know that wasn’t the case because I had a bounceback trip in February that only had 4 days in the middle as a part of the trip. The first 3 CSR I talked to all said this was the case. I called again today hoping to get a different answer and that person said that didn’t make sense and also there were no bounceback rooms available for my currently booked January trip at Bay Lake Tower :(

Interestingly when I called multiple times from the phone number and my room on my trip this past weekend, they kept insisting that I had to have one of the bounceback days as the start of my trip. I know that wasn’t the case because I had a bounceback trip in February that only had 4 days in the middle as a part of the trip. The first 3 CSR I talked to all said this was the case. I called again today hoping to get a different answer and that person said that didn’t make sense and also there were no bounceback rooms available for my currently booked January trip at Bay Lake Tower :(
It was probably that there was no availability for the bounceback for your dates, so the first CMs simply assumed it was because it had to start on an included date. I am glad you called back. Did you have the CM look at different resorts or only 1?

It was probably that there was no availability for the bounceback for your dates, so the first CMs simply assumed it was because it had to start on an included date. I am glad you called back. Did you have the CM look at different resorts or only 1?
He checked the monorail resorts for me since we had a 2 bedroom BLT theme Parkview room there wasn't a ton comparable.

@vinotinto and the various people lurking here, I can confirm that the old bounceback phone number no longer works, you need to call the regular number if phoning from outside a resort room or once you’re back home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter