AP discount rate in Nov/Dec

ellataylor

Mouseketeer
Hi,

How likely is there to be an AP discount for end of Nov/beginning of December? Looking to book a trip but not sure when offered might happen for those dates.

Any advice would be very welcome please.

Rarely, if ever, are there discounts for November. I can't speak to December as I avoid the Christmas squeeze!!

Don’t know about AP for those months but they did have discounts for Dec last year (oddly so). I th k attendance and bookings were way down so Disney released discounts, fairly late IIRC. This year, who knows🤷‍♀️

Rarely, if ever, are there discounts for November. I can't speak to December as I avoid the Christmas squeeze!!
Last year they had AP discounts for all of Nov and Dec until Xmas Day. They were however pretty limited in availability. Both the rates I snagged were like the week before or something.

OP, I think you have decent odds. You may not get the hotel you want but I think the odds of a discount are decent.

Last year discounts were released in June for early December for AP, there usually are discounts for the first two weeks of December.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter