Survivor 46

In my mind, Charlie and Maria are the most deserving followed by Kenzie. The others have done nothing really. I think Maria and Charlie are pretty equal and both knew they would have to get rid of the other at some point. Charlie gets the edge right now for saving himself he needed to. Kenzie has been good but just got caught on the wrong side a couple of times.

I'm hoping for Charlie.....and want Liz out weeks ago.
For some reason Maria has just always rubbed me the wrong way. She has played a good game though.
Kenzie has grown on me, so she is my second choice.
Ben and Liz have really done nothing....well, Liz has whined a lot

I know that contestants always get emotional with the letters from home, and I'm a mom so I get it, but Maria's emotional meltdown over not getting picked for the reward came off to me no different than Liz's tirade over the Applebees reward.
You're on Survivor, put on your big girl panties, everybody wanted their letters. You aren't special because you're a "mama bear". She's on the bottom of my list right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter