Points for Rent- 200 SSR points $18 pp

So how much is a Saratoga 1 BR July 27 or 28 through July 31 or Aug. 1?

There are 5 of us. And I’m worried about using my August points for July dates.

Yes, there are available Studios in that time frame. Poolside view is 24 points per night and Ocean view is 26 points per night. LMK if I can make a reservation for you.
Hi there - I can make the reservation for you for the poolside view. I will need add the names on the reservation, (if there are kids Disney wants to know the age), your home address and email address. Once I make the reservation, I'll send you the reservation # and a contract for you to review. I will also send you a payment request to your email - which one do you plan on using: Zelle, Paypal or Venmo? Please let me know which one so that I can add to the contract. Thanks!!

Since you just joined, you haven't activated your PMs. There are instructions on how to do that on this page somewhere. Please do that and send me the above info over the Private message system. Thanks

Hi there - I can make the reservation for you for the poolside view. I will need add the names on the reservation, (if there are kids Disney wants to know the age), your home address and email address. Once I make the reservation, I'll send you the reservation # and a contract for you to review. I will also send you a payment request to your email - which one do you plan on using: Zelle, Paypal or Venmo? Please let me know which one so that I can add to the contract. Thanks!!

Since you just joined, you haven't activated your PMs. There are instructions on how to do that on this page somewhere. Please do that and send me the above info over the Private message system. Thanks
https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter