Pennsylvania DVC Owners Group

About 16 hours with brief stops, we leave at 2am so we get past DC before any traffic starts. It seems like a lot of driving for one day but there is nothing like waking up in the morning and being at WDW instead of still having to drive another 4 to 5 hours.
I think it would be similar for me to do that drive from Pittsburgh. I could handle the drive down but that drive back with Post Disney depression setting in would be ROUGH.

We used to fly and made use of the Disney express but since covid and the ending of the Disney express we have been driving. We are about 15-20 miles north of the Philadelphia area and the first few times we stopped overnight in Savannah. Do yourself a favor and don't stay at the cheapest place even if just overnite. We made that mistake and the hotel area was dark, sketchy and the room was filthy. Right across the street was a holiday inn, if i was staying more than just overnight I would have moved. We now just drive straight down and we make use of the express lanes. In my opinion it is worth the extra tolls. This year was are going in June and on the way home we are spending 2 nights at DVC HHI.
Going down this Fall and also staying @ HHI on our return!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter