Japan Trip Report-May 2024

I love 20,000 Leagues. I’m so excited to do it. I haven’t done it since I was a kid and it was at WDW. Very good memories of my grandpa.

TDL-Day 2
Today our main focus was to repeat any rides we really liked and to hit anything we missed (mainly ToonTown). We looked out our window and noticed the Happy Entry line was a lot shorter and started later compared to our first DL day. We were through security and waiting at the entrance around 8 am so still 45 minutes before the Happy Entry time.

Ds mentioned he liked Space and Splash the best so those were our top priorities. We booked the earliest priority pass for Space we could get and then bought an 11 premier access for Splash. I also entered into show lotteries and we won two different shows at DL but we only made it to one. We had really good look with show lotteries on this trip but didn’t always make it to the actual shows based on how our day went.

9 am-Rode Space

9:10 am-Went to ToonTown since we missed it on our other day. This was a great time to come here. It was so empty. We rode Gadget Go Coaster twice with no wait then headed to Roger Rabbit and rode that twice. Dh went and bought normal popcorn and corn pottage while ds and I rode. The corn pottage tasted exactly liked corn on the cob and I thought it was gross lol

10:03 am-Used our priority pass for Space and I was able to book another one for later that night.

10:28-Saw the marching band come through in front of the castle and Cheshire Cat behind the castle. We also rode Pinocchio.

11:03 am-Premier access for Splash. Booked another one for later that day. I didn’t think we would buy a premier access more than once for this but ds loved it so much.

11:55 am-Picked up mobile order from Camp Woodchuck. We couldn’t get an earlier time. They definitely could use more seats at this restaurant. It was packed and lots of people were having to eat on the ground. I was lucky enough to grab a bench a little ways down the path from the restaurant. We ordered ds the combo plate, Dh and I both got the onigiri sandwich, and then we got a crème brûlée churro. The onigiri sandwich was really good and I loved the creme brûlée churro.

12:30 pm-Grabbed some Minnie popsicles on our way out of the park but got distracted by the games in Adventureland. I wanted to try playing them with ds so dh headed back to the hotel to do laundry while we stayed. We tried both the log game and the ball roll. We didn’t win either but they still give you a keychain even if you lose which is nice.

After the games ds and I rode Pirates. It was a 10 minute wait. I like the one at wdw a lot more than the one at Tokyo Disney. We headed back to the hotel for a nap after that.

5:18 pm-Showed up to the theater in Tomorrowland to watch Club Mouse Beat (this was one of the show lotteries we won). We had no idea what to expect from this but loved it! It was so much fun and there were a ton of characters. Ds was so excited when the villains came out and had their own song. He loves villains and always asks me why you don’t see them at the parks.

5:58 pm-Used our priority pass for Space

6:43 pm-Premier access for Splash. We were kind of all over the place at this part of the night because we had our pass at space, then went all the way to splash, and then back to Tomorrowland for dinner and other rides. It was a lot of backtracking but we didn’t mind too much.

7:27 pm-Mobile order from Plasma Rays. We did this same thing on our other DL day and decided to do it again. I wanted those tortilla chips again 😆 We were able to get a good spot to watch the parade in the outdoor seating. I’ll post a picture that shows our view of the parade from the outdoor seating.

8 pm-Rode Star Tours twice. Both times there was maybe a 5 minute wait.

We ended up not staying all the way until 9 pm but we were close. Ds was pretty tired and we knew we had to get up early the next day for DisneySea. We had a really fun day redoing all of the rides we loved most. I’m glad we got to ride Splash and Space so many times.

Attachments

• IMG_3545.jpeg
    IMG_3545.jpeg
    61.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3548.jpeg
    IMG_3548.jpeg
    72.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3561.jpeg
    IMG_3561.jpeg
    133.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3567.jpeg
    IMG_3567.jpeg
    73.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3578.jpeg
    IMG_3578.jpeg
    58.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3574.jpeg
    IMG_3574.jpeg
    118.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3589.jpeg
    IMG_3589.jpeg
    49.3 KB · Views: 3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter