Island Tower at Polynesian Villas & Bungalows

Let me tell you something about that tower 🤣 it is vertical, and it is beautiful. We are at AKL and ended up with a room in Narnia. Thankfully it’s only a weekend, any longer and I'm going to need a hip replacement. I don’t care what color that tower is anymore 😭

How is the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe? I've been wondering. It's been a minute.

It’s vertical, but is it actually closer to transit than your room in Narnia? I know the AKL resorts are big, but other than the boats (which I believe are quite close) isn’t the monorail/gch/bus loading area a half mile or so?
I think maybe the furthest rooms might be a bit less than a half mile. It looks like it’ll be just slightly closer than the furtherest longhouse rooms from GCH (at least to my completely untrained eye on google satellite maps) and those are maybe a 7-8 min walk away.

And even if it is that far, there’s something about those AKL hallways that just feels endless in a way that doesn’t elsewhere lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter