Geyser point app as your meal?

Baldy

Mouseketeer
We are planning to grab food from the takeout window. I was kind of hoping I could pick from the appetizers list instead of an entree. Has anyone tried to order an app as their meal here on the quick service dining plan? or could someone going soon please ask for me? TIA

We are planning to grab food from the takeout window. I was kind of hoping I could pick from the appetizers list instead of an entree. Has anyone tried to order an app as their meal here on the quick service dining plan? or could someone going soon please ask for me? TIA
We had hoped to use our QS credits at the take out window but from digging around online it seems like its a TS credit whether you sit or use the takeout window. Hopefully, someone who has been recently can further confirm.

It is a QS credit if you order from the takeout window. If you go into Geyser Point and order food at a table or the bar, it is a TS credit. You don't take food from the window into GP to eat, there are tables outside for that. An appetizer at GP is just that, an appetizer. If you want to use a TS credit for it, you can. Otherwise you pay out of pocket. The menu at the takeout window is slightly different from the GP menu.

It is a QS credit if you order from the takeout window. If you go into Geyser Point and order food at a table or the bar, it is a TS credit. You don't take food from the window into GP to eat, there are tables outside for that. An appetizer at GP is just that, an appetizer. If you want to use a TS credit for it, you can. Otherwise you pay out of pocket. The menu at the takeout window is slightly different from the GP menu.
Have you used the QS plan there since it rolled out this year? Hoping to get confirmation of that before eating there during one of our Magic Kingdom evenings.

Have you used the QS plan there since it rolled out this year? Hoping to get confirmation of that before eating there during one of our Magic Kingdom evenings.
The window is QS. You can open the dining app once you arrive and have the DP credits in your account. Do a fake order and you will see where it pulls the credits from. Inside GP is not QS, that is TS and you don't take the food ordered from the window into GP to eat. I would not make a trip over there to eat from the QS window, Geyser Point, yes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter